Total Pageviews

Monday, October 01, 2012

My Pin Holes


Pin Hole 1
Here is my negative and positive picture of car wheel in a landscape format. I exposed the paper for 35 secs and the car started to move in the 36 second. The weather was cloudy and gloomy that's why it needed a bit longer exposure. I prefer the negative image because I feel that this picture is a computer drawing. If you look at the car's doors you can see squares on it which in fact is the reflection of the college building. The car is parallel with the two road sign. I think this is a good pin hole image. 
What do you think?


                 

Pin Hole 2
This is my second landscape image about my college. I think this is a good use of reflection because there is a reflection of another building in the glass of the college and also a good perspective. I think the positive image totally gives back each part of the reality. It's a nice and clear image. I placed the camera on a stable surface, so i didn't get a blurred image. I left it there for about 20 secs because it was sunny. I like both image. I should avoid any finger prints next time.
What do you think?



Pin Hole 3
On my third negative image i wasn't sure, how far i shall put the camera from the pin hole camera, so i think the main subject on the picture isn't close enough. Also, I should exposed it for a bit more time because the 18 secs wasn't enough to get a clear image of the old camera, but i like the lines in the concrete. I don't really know what caused that white stain at the top of the left corner.
What do you think?


                 

Pin Hole 4
The last pinhole is in portrait format because i have taken a self portrait. I exposed this for 22 secs. I moved a little bit during the exposition because my face blurred. I've got some stains and the flap on my image which is a disturbing thing,i have to pay attention next time.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment