Total Pageviews

Friday, September 28, 2012

Introduction

Hello Bloggers! 

   
My name is Fanni Horvath and I'm a first year student Photographer at St Helens College. I started a Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Photography. I have always been interested in photography and I hope that it becomes my future job. I'm very motivated and excited to learn everything about this profession. So, the purpose of this blog is to record my course work and my development in photography. I'm going to write about every task what I've been learned and also about my experiences. I'll upload some picture of my works and other's works which are linking to the task or if I find some interesting website or link I will share them too. The blog will be updated regularly and frequently. Finally, have fun while you're surfing on my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment